Marketing methods that increase site traffic
There are many methods, both online and off, that can be used to bring visitors to a site. Specific techniques we use vary from site to site, but we usually use a combination of the following:
- Search Engine Optimisation– making a site in a way that search engines can “see” key content
- Pay-Per-Click (Google Adwords)– instant, controllable and temporary way to rank in search results
- Link Building (also called "link aquisition") – is the single best activity a website can do to boost natural search rankings on a permanant basis
- Banner Advertising – the most effective way of increasing brand awareness online
Do you need web marketing?
This is a simple question for any website owner to answer. Regardless of how well a site is built, if your answer to both of the following questions is yes, then you need Internet Marketing;
Does your site need internet traffic to be successful?
2. Do you need more traffic to reach your goals for the site?
Too often a website is built without any thought given to how to build traffic after it is completed. There is no magic bullet and achieving success is almost never as simple as setting a site live and waiting. There are many good ideas for sites that could have been successful and yet failed to survive, simply because no consideration had been given to Internet Marketing.
What does it cost?
A simple Adwords campaign can start from $375 + GST for Trader Clicks to setup, however this doesn’t include costs payable to Google, which can be as much or as little as you are prepared to spend on an ongoing basis.
After that, the expense required to achieve marketing goals varies from site to site and depends on the starting position of the website and the competitiveness of the market. A typical link building campaign, for example, for a small to medium sized company in a moderately competitive market might cost $12,000.00 over the course of 12 months.
What are your next steps?
Contact Us to organise a site review meeting.